1. Get Organized: Use a planner, to-do lists, and set time limits. There are some great organization apps like Evernote that can help!
2.Create Your Study Space: Find a comfortable place with few distractions.
3. Have a Study Plan: Study in chucks of time. Break one hour study sessions into three twenty minute sessions. Take a short break after the hour is over.
4. Use Study Aids: Use aids such as homemade flash cards, note-taking, re-reading and practice tests.
5. Set a Deadline: Avoid last minute cramming by setting early deadlines and avoid unexpected problems.
6.Stay Motivated: Create short and long term goals, use inspirational quotes and reward yourself for achieving goals.
7. Take Care of Health: Be sure to get plenty of sleep (8 hours), eat healthy foods and drink lots of water.